The acid protease is extracted by using Aspergillus niger No. 3350 liquid culture.
This product is an enzyme preparation for catalyzing protein hydrolysis under acidic conditions (pH 2.5-4.0), which is suitable for hydrolysis of animal and plant proteins under acidic conditions. It can be used for alcohol fermentation, fruit wine clarification, animal and plant protein hydrolysis, leather softening, wool dyeing, feed additives and so on.Composition:
Acid protease stabilizer dispersantSpecification / physicochemical index:
- Appearance requirements: yellow-brown powder preparation with normal microbial fermentation product smell.
- Enzyme activity: ≥60,000u/g; ≥150,000u/g.
- The pH of the enzyme is 2.5-5.5, and the optimum pH is 3.0-3.5.
- Operating temperature: 30-50 ℃, the optimum temperature is 40-45 ℃
- Calcium ion stability: calcium ions have a protective effect on it.
Definition of enzyme unit：
- heavy metal(pb)% ≤0.004
- Total colony cfu/g ≤50000
- E. coli MPN/100g ≤3000
- Mold cfu/g ≤200
- Salmonella not detectable
At 40 ℃and pH 3.0, 1 g of solid enzyme powder hydrolyzed casein for 1 minute to produce 1 μg of tyrosine as an enzyme activity unit.Packaging:
Packed in cardboard or non-toxic polyester bags, 20kg/bag (box); 25kg/bag (box).Storage:
Store at low temperature and dry place to avoid high temperature and humidity.Period of validity:
At 25 ℃, 6 months, the enzyme activity remained ≥ 90%. If the time limit is exceeded, the dosage can be appropriately increased.Safety Precautions:
Enzyme preparations are proteins that can trigger allergies or allergic reactions in some people. Prolonged contact may cause discomfort to the skin, eyes and nasal mucosa. Therefore, any spillage or even a small amount of spillage should be cleaned up in time. The enzyme powder on the skin or eyes should be washed immediately with water and seek the guidance of a specialist.