The medium-temperature α-amylase is extracted by Bacillus amyliquefaciens No. BF7658 after liquid culture and fermentation, and can efficiently catalyze the hydrolysis and hydrolysis of starch.
This product is suitable for the “liquefaction” process of glucose, sugar, alcohol, beer, monosodium glutamate, rice wine, liquor, antibiotics, etc. It can also be used in the “desizing” process of the textile industry.Composition:
Medium temperature alpha-amylase stabilizer dispersant
Specification / physicochemical index:
- Appearance requirements: brown liquid preparation,allowing a small amount of precipitation,
- Has the smell of normal microbial fermentation products.
- pH (25 ℃: 5.5-7.0
- The pH value of the enzyme is: the optimum pH value is 6.0-6.5, and the inactivation is severe below 5.0.
- Bulk density: ≤1.25g/mL
- Enzyme activity: ≥2000u/mL
- Function temperature: suitable for 85-90℃, instant liquefaction.
- Calcium ion stability: calcium ions have a protective effect on it.
Definition of enzyme unit：
- heavy metal(pb)% ≤0.004
- Total colony cfu/g ≤50000
- E. coli MPN/100g ≤3000
- Mold cfu/g ≤200
- Salmonella not detectable
A medium temperature alpha-amylase unit refers to 1 gram of solid enzyme powder (or 1 ml of liquid enzyme), and liquefies 1 gram of soluble starch in 1 hour at 60 ℃ and pH 6.0.
Non-toxic plastic bucket, 25kg/barrel
Store at low temperatures to avoid high temperatures.Period of validity:
At 25 ℃, 3 months, the enzyme activity remained ≥ 90%. If this period is exceeded, the dosage should be increased appropriately.Dosage:
6-10 u/g starch raw material.
Enzyme preparations are proteins that can trigger allergies or allergic reactions in some people. Prolonged contact may cause discomfort to the skin, eyes and nasal mucosa. Therefore, any spillage or even a small amount of spillage should be cleaned up in time. The enzyme solution on the skin or eyes should be washed immediately with water and seek the guidance of a specialist.