Lipase Leather Enzyme
We are immensely appreciated by our clients for manufacturing premium quality Lipase Leather Enzyme. It is required for removing excess fat from surface of hides & skin before tanning. This enzyme is also suitable to be utilized for degreasing and bating of leather to make it soft and flexible. It is also known to improve hydrophobic leather production required for making car upholstery. Lipase Leather Enzyme works by dissolving fats to assure easy removal.
Lipase A "AMANO" 6 is derived from Aspergillus niger, an enzyme preparation produced and refined according to a unique fermentation process.
- Allows complete replacement of tensides from bovine hides
- Ideal to be utilized for sheepskins
- More environment friendly in nature
From Aspergillus niger
Specification / physicochemical index:
- Lipase mainly acts on the alpha position. In addition, it also selectively acts on long-chain, medium-chain fatty acids.
- The optimum pH is 7.0. Effective range: pH 5.0~7.0.
- The optimum temperature is 45 ℃, which is a kind of enzyme preparation with better thermal stability.
- It is a light yellowish brown to light brown powder.
- heavy metal(pb)% ≤0.004
- Total colony cfu/g ≤50000
- E. coli MPN/100g ≤3000
- Mold cfu/g ≤200
- Salmonella not detectable
- Definition of enzyme unit：
- Lipase activity Amano method pH6.0 ，more than 60,000u/g
Avoid direct sunlight and keep it at a constant temperature and dry place.
Period of validity
Store at 25℃ for 6 months, Enzyme activity can maintain above 85%. Appropriately increase in dosage when overdue.
Enzymes are proteins that can cause allergies or allergies in some people. .Long-term exposure may cause skin, eye and nasal discomfort. Therefore, any spillage should be cleaned up immediately. If contact with eyes and skin, please flush with water immediately and seek medical advice.